|WANT TO WORK FOR ZOHA ISLANDS ?|
We`re looking for motivated sales agents with the possibility of promotion down the road.
Do not apply if you do not voice! (We do require a voice verified interview and voice is used while working each and every day – communication is key here and this is treated just like RL work….cause it has the potential to become just that.)
Must also have a good working & RELIABLE computer/internet connection.
If you :
- Are willing to LEARN and be taught!
- Detailed with the ability to multitask
- are available and online to do scheduled shift work – 4 hrs blocks
- are minimum 6 months in SL
- have the ability to communicate in English – both written and spoken – other languages are a plus but not required as long as you have a translator.
- have public relations & customer service skills
- are pleasant and comfortable with potential clients
- want to work in a dynamic team to sell the perfect land parcel to potential residents
- know how to navigate to different locations in SL, easy and fast
- know how to promote our available lands & units for sale or rent via cold calls/marketplace/friends list
…Then perhaps maybe you want to give it a try and join our team.
There is no limit on how much L$ you can make and earning potential to cash out of SL is high. You will be paid by commission so it is up to you, the more you sell, the more L$ you`ll make. Should you be promoted additional salaries are paid.
Send your Application to KittyKat Jules and Deuce Marjeta in a NEW NOTECARD labeled (Zoha Islands App – YOUR NAME) with the following information (Please be as informative and thorough as possible):
- Some info about yourself (Rez date, what you do at the moment, did in the past, …)
- Where are you from in RL and What is your RL age?
- Times you are usually in Second Life and Available for work?
- Who is your Internet Service Provider?
- Languages you speak? (Please note you MUST be able to write/speak in English)
- Some of Past SL Work Experience or Skills that would help you perform well here as part of the staff.
- A SL picture of yourself (please drag and drop this into the notecard)
- Do you have any Estate Management or Land Sales experience?
- Why do you want to work for ZoHa Islands?